OMG! Starbucks and Bookish are offering a free eRead of two of our books this month: Lauren Shockey’s funny, rollicking memoir about working as a professional chef around the world Four Kitchens and THE BOOK EVERYONE IS TALKING ABOUT (really, I’m not kidding), Roger Ebert’s memoir of an extraordinary life at the movies, Life Itself. And all you have to do?
- Bring your eReader to Starbucks and get your latte on
- GO HERE: http://bookishreadingclub.com/home
- Register or login to Bookish from any device through the Starbucks Digital Network, as offered in select WiFi-enabled Starbucks locations (PS Facebook log in is SOOO easy)
- Read book while connected to the SDN in a Starbucks
- Rate, review and join in the discussion with fellow readers
Life Itself is available for 14 days! Only 7 more days for Four Kitchens! It’s gonna be a rainy week… can’t think of a better way to spend an afternoon.
Ebert & Lauren Shockey will keep you entertained for hours over a pumpkin latte (or 3…those are so freaking good). Oh and Four Kitchens might make you really hungry…splurge on a muffin too.